Live a Life of Love.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
you know how sexy it is when a man knows what he’s talking about and you can actually learn from him
watching yourself being replaced by people better than you
*listens to an acoustic performance*
ohhh so that’s what they’re saying
what if you started making car alarm noises when people you didn’t like touched you